Saturday, September 14, 2013

Back to School LEAD & Show Stoppers



There was an AWESOME display of entries for the Back to School challenge!  The Curtain Call Crew wants to send a big THANK YOU shout-out to all of our readers, followers and participants!



We are proud to announce the LEAD of the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Back to School...



Congratulations, Jody!  Email me (slschaf771@aol.com) with your mailing address and I will get your The Alley Way Stamps Learning Curve stamp set sent to you.


Here are some loving comments from the crew...

"Love the crisp, clean, graphical look of Jody's card!  The large red apple with black, white and kraft are perfect for the Back to School challenge!"

"Jody's card caught my eye!"

"I love love love every perfect detail of Jody's card!  It's perfect!"




The Back to School Show Stoppers are...



"I love Kay's bright colors and patterns she incorporated into her card.  That apple is adorable!  And of course, I am a fan of white space!"

"Love Kay's mix of papers and adorable layered apple...wonderful clean lines, too!"

"Kay's card looks so fresh and that apple is good enough to eat!"

"Kay's card has such a clean and crisp design...and a gorgeous apple!"




"I love the detail on Deepti's card - the crumpled note, the sweet little hearts and especially the simple scribble."

"I love Deepti's card.  It is just stunning in all ways!"




"Julie's background is so perfectly stamped, and I love the layered banners behind her cute apple.  The button and wrapped twine are the perfect finishing touches!"

"I love that ticket background!"




"Loved Amy's for the texture, the spiral note page and that darling apple!"




"I love the sweet image on Sharon's card paired with the 'dream' sentiment.  The scissors charm is the perfect embellishment!"



The Curtain Call Crew will be back tomorrow for a brand-new challenge AND a brand-new sponsor!  Hold on to your socks...you won't want to miss this one!

6 comments:

  1. Whoop whoop to all the winners! Jody's big apple card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, thank you so much! What a great way to kick of my weekend. :) Thank you for choosing my card, and for all the sweet comments. You made my day. Big hugs to you and your team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Jody and all the winners :) I am glad I am one of them, thank you so much, you made my weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am thrilled to be chosen as a show stopper!! Thank you so much!! This totally made my weekend! Congratulations to all of the winners! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all the winners! Gorgeous projects, but I absolutely love Deepti's card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for choosing my card as a show stopper!! Congrats to all the others!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the Curtain Call!