Friday, July 5, 2013

Curtain Call Crew Reveal - Take 4

That's right, there's a new show in town...the Curtain Call is back!  Formerly known as the Curtain Call Color Challenge, the new and improved Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge is back!  Our first challenge will open on July 15th at 8:00 AM CDT...so mark your calendars for this wonderful event!


Until then, get ready to have your socks knocked right off by the reveal of our AMAZING design team, the Curtain Call Crew!  Today, we are proud to announce and feature two more of our 15 Curtain Call Crew designers!  Are you excited yet?!


Jessica Kephart

Hello there sweet friends! My name is Jessica Kephart, and I am DELIGHTED and truly humbled (and a little intimidated if I were being honest!!) to be on this incredibly talented team of ladies! I am thrilled to be showcasing designs each month to provide you all with some inspiration based on our inspiration photos! I LOVE seeing all of the ways in which designers can take an inspiration photo and just make it their own! I can't wait to see what you all come up with, and I hope to see you coming back over and over again to play along!!

I have a beautiful 3 year old son, Mason, whom I utterly adore! He has such a passionate and caring spirit he amazes me every single day! It is truly because of him that I feel compelled to create, and was the reason I started along this fabulous and fun journey of paper crafting! He is my inspiration and I am one lucky Mama!!

Thanks for taking the time to read a little about me and my family! This has been such an incredible journey for me, and I have made some fabulous friends that I know I will have for a lifetime and that means so much to me!!  xoxoxo  Jess


Kim Singdahlsen, Stage Manager

I live in Parker, Colorado with my husband, two teen boys, a dog and two cats.  I am a former actuary (the mathematics of insurance) who has had the gift of being able to stay home and raise my boys for the last fourteen years. I am currently in school to add an accounting degree to my credentials so I can move back into an outside career.  Being surrounded by men at home and by numbers at school and work, is it any wonder that I am passionately in love with creating cards - a rainbow of colors, glitter, ribbon and stamps - and a wonderful online community?  I am so excited to be part of this new production at Curtain Call and to be surrounded by an amazing group of talented ladies.


Grab this badge to help us spread the exciting news!


Come back every day as we reveal and introduce each member of the amazing design team that Stacey refers to as her "DREAM TEAM!"

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by the Curtain Call!